My favorite holidays

I have a lot of favorite but the one I like the most is Christmas. Their is a lot of things I like about Christmas. I just love the snow and spending time with my family. We just like to be inside doing nothing and relaxing. I like to open presents with hot coco beside me.

We always have a big breakfast when we are finished with are presents. We then go to are aunts house to have a big lunch with are family. I like to tryout my new games when I get home. We watch about 3 Christmas movies while we have coffee or hot coco.  It gets late from watching the movie so we have a dinner then go to sleep (Well I don’t, I just play games or watch YouTube). Christmas

Thanksgiving is my second favorite holiday. We usually wake up and get are house cleaned because are whole family is coming over. We have appetizers out for people to have. When everyone gets here, we all talk for an hour. We get the food out but we all say a prayer. We eat the food then get the desserts out. Everyone leaves after an hour with the deserts. We clean up then go to sleep. Thanksgiving

Home for the Holidays The Mr and The Mrs via Compfight

Invited to Dinner ! Steve Corey via Compfight