My school schedule

My school schedule is  really easy when you get used to it. So I go to middle school, so that means I have to wake up at 6. I go change then go eat. I have a lizard, so I have to feed him after I’m done eating. I brush my teeth then put gel in my hair. I wait for 10-15 min to get on the bus.

When I get on the bus, I just go on my phone and wait. Once I get to school, I have to go to the gym and wait till 7:30 then will get to go to are lockers. We have till 7:35 to get are stuff for 1-3 period. We do Spanish  till 7:51 then we listen to the announcement. We then go to 1st period which is PBL for me. That goes till 7:55-8:44. Then 2nd period which is ELA. That goes from 8:44-9:33. Then 3rd period which is science. That goes from 9:33-10:22. The we go to are lockers to get are stuff for 4th and 5th period. My forth period is Social Studies. That goes from 10:25-11:11. Then my 5th period is math. That goes from 11:12-11:55. Then comes the best part, LUNCH!!! After lunch we go to advisory to do some work from any class. Then 6th and 7th period. It’s gym for 6th and technology for 7th. The the END OF THE DAY!!! That’s my kinda easy schedule for my middle school.

Some sights I used was Boone County Schools

Reading

Kingscote on Kangaroo Island. The second school built by the government. It was erected in 1909 and was used until 1945.Creative Commons License denisbin via Compfight

Group of Pen on a White BackgroundCreative Commons License Marco Verch via Compfight